Program your Mind (to Greatness)
Half-day workshop - in English
Learn more about the science and practice of mindfulness and how it can help you focus, direct your attention to what really matters, and live a happier life.
During this three-hour, hands-on, and highly experiential workshop, we will practice several different approaches to mindfulness. More specifically, we will be exposing ourselves to the practice of contemplation during short periods of time, and then discussing the experience interactively in teams. We will also spend time reflecting on the most recent neuroscience behind meditation, and especially how programmers and other IT professionals can benefit from a short dose of daily meditation.
- 22 percent of USA companies including Google, Intel, Cisco, and McKinsey have mindfulness programs
- Mindfulness increases productivity – get more done and have more wellbeing while doing it
- Mindfulness is similar to exercising your muscles, but you’re training your brain
- Mindfulness helps grow self-awareness and compassion. What’s wrong with becoming an improved version of yourself?
- The facilitators of this workshop have helped several Norwegian companies – Wilhelmsen, BKK, Innovation Norway, Miles – get started with mindfulness
EY article on mindful corporate cultures: https://asia-pac.ey-vx.com/315/8666/landing-pages/building-a-high-performing-inclusive-culture-through-mindfulness.PDF">https://asia-pac.ey-vx.com/315/8666/landing-pages/building-a-high-performing-inclusive-culture-through-mindfulness.PDF
Primarily for: Developers, Tester/test leads, Project managers, Architects, UX specialists, Security professionals, Product developers, Managers, Scrum masters, Agile coaches, Designers, Others
Participant requirements: Their lovely selves and an open mind.